Verona Lady Finger Biscuits 200g
- FROM: The “Savoiardi”, which take their name from the original region of Savoy, are sweet and light biscuits with a very crumbly consistency.
- SHAPE: a crushed cylinder with rounded edges, reminiscent of a thick finger, for this reason, they are called in English ladyfingers, namely fingers of checkers.
- ORIGIN: Their origin is traced to the late fifteenth century when they were created at the court of the Dukes of Savoy in tribute to a visit of the king of France.
- INGREDIENTS: The biscuits are one of the main ingredients for Tiramisu and in the Neapolitan culinary tradition, during the carnival period, they are dipped in the pudding.
- CLEAN ENERGY: Produced with Solar Energy